Sunday, September 9, 2007

Every Gaijin in Town

Aoikiko Lake it cleared enough to get this shot, went for a short swim after this.

What a day! Went riding with Steve from 6am to 8am up and down Minagata. Great ride almost prefect course. Then came back and chilled with my 2 girls before they went back to Kyoto.
After dropping off the girls I was bored so I decided to go for ride number 2. I rode up and over Sanosaka and over to the downhill course at Aoikiko. Met Karey and Koji there and proceeded to show them how bad my MTBing skills were. Got a little sun shower and then we got a cool rainbow off the lake.


This is me at near the top of sanosaka after the gravel section
After the Downhill I wanted to take a swim. The weather wont be nice for much longer so I jumped in. still about 25 degrees so nice temps. On the way home I did Bennett's old trail from the side top of Sanosaka. Didn't ride well but after 50ks of biking Im not surprised. On the way home I saw/met Troy, Sakiko, Albert and fam twice Stewart and family twice. I saw a good portion of gaijin in town!

A great day

Good look Babe in Kyoto!

No comments: