Saturday, September 15, 2007

An afternoon ride in the heat!

Man it was hot today. Had to go to work to cut the school grounds with the kids. After that we played some Ringette, which they called (Floor hockey). It was fun the kids were pretty good actually. On the way home I knew I wanted to get on the bike. Called Mitch but he was too busy so called Steve hoping that his kids sports day would be finished. So at 3:30 pm we got on the bikes. Went up Minagata again and did our favourite course. We do it too much but its so long and today the conditions were prefect! Steve with Some northern Nagano Mountains.
The View was nice so we went to the top before our ride. Looking at Goryu with some nice sun rays.

After having a great ride down Minagata we decided to try and find the elusive Goryu Trail. Here is the start it was a wild ride super technical and really fast. One brake miss and you will go mach speed.

Sorry I forgot my camera so I used my cell phone.

No comments: