Sunday, September 16, 2007

MTB sweet rider Jam wicked time

What a sick day 1 at the mtb jam! Met some great guys and gals and got to ride with Andy a bunch as well. Great conditions I rode 12 laps non stop and was dead at the end yet still wanting more!

For more pics check my facebook page here.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=54224&id=890405050&page=2

A great view for my first run!
Chris A sick rider who just had so much more skill then me.

This feature was great a fun wall ride and prefect! First time I could ride it without it being wet.
The shot is of Chris.
Andy showing me up riding a bridge feature.
Andy getting in a little bunny hop wall ride!
Andy enjoying the bank!
You actually pick up speed at the end of the bank which is so much fun!
Great day I cant wait for tomorrow.

No comments: