Monday, August 20, 2007

Minagata revenge

This time I would not miss the course! I asked Steve to join me for a bike ride. Steve is a good mountain biker so I knew we could figure things out.

We got super lucky and met Koji-san up top who was leading to Evergreen clients on a Down hill tour. Koji pointed out the course and off we went. For me the course was a bit scary but I’m still new to this crazy Down Hill stuff. Not scary enough to never do it again cause I’m going back soon.

After a bit we grouped up and Koji showed us the original trail. The trail was more single track than down hill. My bike didn’t like the single track climbs but it loved anything with a bit of decline.

Thanks to Steve for putting up with my slow climbing bike and to Koji for showing us a sick area.

No comments: