Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hannah and Papa at the Lake

Lake Aokiko has been in fine form as of late. Prefect hot weather has really warmed up the lake. The day before I was down at the lake with Mitch and thought that my little girl Hannah would love the water. Hannah loves water, she loves water so much that it is scary.
The lake is super clean but a bit rocky on the bottom. It is hard for me to carry Hannah without my water shoes so we used here blow-up sit toy. We swam and played spin the Hannah! LOL
Hannah looking at mama on the dock. The dock isnt used anymore and the person that used to use it left 3 complete (old) wind surfing kits.
There is my little girl loving life and trying to swim. I might have a National champion.
Everyone had the same idea as us as well. Jason and his girl were there., Steve and his kids for the second day in a row, Andy, Dan plus 4 friends and Timmy his better half and daughter showed up. In all I spent about an hour in the water swimming and playing great day.

No comments: